The Data Administrator
The Data Administrator of personal data contained on or collected through the Service is Eveneum Sp. Z o.o. Sp.K., Młodziejowice ul. Słoneczny Stok 9, 32-091 Michałowice, registered in the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, under the number KRS 0000469045, REGON 122894402, NIP 5130235359.
Basis for data processing
Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Data Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
Method of obtaining data
The Service gathers information about the User and their behavior in the following ways:
- through information voluntarily entered in the forms or provided in a different way by the User
- by collecting "cookies" [see "Cookies"].
The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
Purposes of data collection
The data provided are processed for the specific purpose, e.g. to process the contact information, register for selected workshops or to implement contracts between the User and Eveneum Sp. with O.O. Sp.K. and legal obligations arising therefrom, as well as for information and marketing purposes related to the services we provide. At any time, you have the right to permanently delete your personal data, correct it or limit processing, also for marketing purposes, by notifying us of this decision by sending an email to email@example.com or registered letter to Eveneum Sp. Z o.o. Sp.K. Młodziejowice ul. Słoneczny Stok 9, 32-091 Michałowice.
Detailed information related to data management
Personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator on the basis of GDPR art. 6 paragraph 1 when:
- the User has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary to perform a contract to which the User is a party or to take action at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract
- the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Data Administrator
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the User or of another person
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Data Administrator or by a third party, except for situations where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User, requiring personal data protection, prevail over these interests especially if the data subject is a child.
On behalf of the Data Administrator, personal data may be processed by employees, co-workers and the third parties authorized by the Data Administrator and on behalf of the Data Administrator (e.g. technical support companies).
Period of personal data retention
Personal data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose / purposes for which consent was given or until the consent of the User is withdrawn or for the period necessary to:
- securing or pursuing any claims by the Data Administrator or against the Data Administrator
- compliance with the Data Administrator's legal obligation
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Sale of personal data
Personal data left on or collected through the Service will not be sold to third parties.
The rights of the User
The data contained in the form or collected through the Service is available to the data subject. The User has the right to modify, limit processing and withdraw consent to the processing of their data at any time, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Links to other websites on the Service
The Service may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised by The Service in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to get familiar with.